Loudon Farms Ltd. based in Sceptre, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General laborer – farm. Loudon Farms Ltd. takes pride in providing customers with the very best in farm-to-table products, and they work closely with other local businesses to promote sustainable agriculture and support the local economy. Our crops are grown using organic and sustainable farming methods, which results in high-quality products that are nutritious, flavorful, and free of harmful chemicals. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Loudon Farms Ltd.
Position: General laborer – farm
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 hourly 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Sceptre, SK
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Transportation information: Valid driver’s license
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive taskers
- The candidates should be able to do oilseed (except soybean) farming, wheat farming, and other grain farming
- The candidates should be able to work in a noisy and dusty area
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye coordination
- The candidates should be able to handle large workload and heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidate should be organized, reliable, and flexible
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to clean crop
- The candidates should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidates should be able to harvest crops
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!